Valentine's Day | DIY Bath Bombs
Updated: Feb 15, 2021
Lavender Rose Bath Bombs make the perfect handmade Valentine’s Day gift. Actually, they make perfect, affordable handmade gifts for any occasion! Find out how to make your own bath bombs with this step by step tutorial.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I couldn’t think of a better handmade gift than these lavender rose bath bombs. Today I’m showing you how to create your own Lush-quality bath bombs with rose petals and lavender essential oil. Not only will these fill your bathroom with fragrance, they will also provide relaxation after a long day. Scroll down to find all the instructions and supplies you will need to make this Valentine’s Day the best ever.
1. Gather your ingredients:
1 Cup Baking Soda
1 Cup Citric Acid
3 Tbls Olive Oil
1 Tbls Lavender Essential Oil
2. Combine all dry ingredients (baking soda and citric acid) in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil and lavender essential oil to dry ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
4. Combine rose petals (if using) in a large bowl.
5. The mixture should have the consistency of damp sand. It should remain powdery but hold its form if you squeeze it. If it is not wet enough to clump in your hand, add a tiny bit (~1/2 tsp) more witch hazel. A spray bottle is helpful for this step.
6. Fill both sides of bath molds slightly over full and smush together. Leave bath bomb in the mold for several hours and then remove from mold and place on a soft towel to dry overnight or longer.